Use this mortgage calculator to calculate your mortgage repayments.
How to use the mortgage calculator
Use these instructions to work out what your mortgage payments will be:
- Step 1: Enter your purchase price, ie the amount are paying for the house.
- Step 2: Enter your mortgage down-payment / deposit.
- Step 3: Enter the mortgage term / length.
- Step 4: Enter the interest rate of the mortgage loan.
- Step 5 (Optional): Enter property tax if any.
- Step 6 (Optional): Enter home insurance costs.
- Step 7 (Optional): Enter your mortgage insurance costs.
- Step 8: Select the first repayment date.
If you have any problems using the mortgage calculator please get in touch.